We know the value of Makeup Artists using our products.
We’re realists. Although many makeup artists use Red Burlesque as their ‘go to’ red lipstick of choice, we know that they sometimes have to use other brands. So unlike other brands, we don’t insist on exclusive use of Red Burlesque by our Red Burlesque ProArtists.
What’s more, we don’t charge a membership fee for the ‘privilege’ of a getting our 30% makeup artist’s discount. We know the potential benefits of you using our products and for that, we’re delighted you love us enough to want to put us on your client’s lips.
So what do you have to do to become a RedProArtist? Simply email us at and attach proof that you’re a currently practicing makeup artist in the form of a certificate from a recognised makeup artist school, letter of employment on your employer’s letterhead or links to your professional website and social media pages.
Terms & Conditions
- This discount is available to professional makeup artists only.
- You will receive an email stating whether your application has been successful or not. If your application is not successful we will tell you why and you will have the opportunity to re-apply if you can satisfy our stated requirements.
- Successful applicants will receive a Red Burlesque ProArtist discount code that entitles you to a 30% discount for 12 months from the date of acceptance. This code must be used every time you order.
- You must reapply each year by providing proof that you are a currently practising or studying makeup artist.
- We reserve the right to cease your Red Burlesque ProArtist membership at any time and modify your entitlements without prior notice.
- All purchases are monitored and are subject to our ‘misuse it, you lose it’ policy. In other words, if you abuse your privileges by purchasing product on behalf of others, allowing use of the code by anyone but yourself, reselling of Red Burlesque products or any conduct we deem not in good faith, you will lose the privilege of membership immediately.
- The code may not be transferred.
- If you require further information or have any questions, just email us at